It's revolutionary Blu-Ray freeware. The first and the only one free Blu-ray Disc burning software in the international market of multimedia solutions today!
Write your data to CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs quickly and easily using FREE AVS Disc Creator. No trial periods, no feature limitations, no watermarks. No spyware or adware.
AVS Disc Creator 2.1 supports wide range of media types and drives, true multisession, disk images (ISO) and projects.
» version 2.1 - posted on 2006-02-28
One and only freeware at the market today with Blu-ray Disc support. Now you can record next generation Blu-ray discs absolutely for free.
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR AVS Disc Creator
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Online Media Technologies Ltd. for AVS Disc Creator
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing AVS Disc Creator, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use AVS Disc Creator.
Any reproduction or redistribution of AVS Disc Creator or any of its components not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
AVS Disc Creator is a FREEWARE. It means that your rights and obligations with respect to the use of AVS Disc Creator or any of its components are as follows:
1. Install and use one copy of AVS Disc Creator on as many computers as you like.
2. Store or install copies of AVS Disc Creator on storage devices, such as network servers or portable media.
3. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to the program.
4. Redistribute AVS Disc Creator at no additional charge for the distribution of this software, but the actual costs of media, shipping etc.
5. Include AVS Disc Creator distributive to press releases, magazines and other media reviews. In this case the reference to the Online Media Technologies Ltd. is obligatory.
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of AVS Disc Creator except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from AVS Disc Creator.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on AVS Disc Creator (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign AVS Disc Creator or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Make any attempt to discover the source code of AVS Disc Creator.
Online Media Technologies Ltd. expressly disclaims any warranty for AVS Disc Creator.
AVS DISC CREATOR AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF AVS DISC CREATOR REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Online Media Technologies Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE AVS DISC CREATOR.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2005 Online Media Technologies Ltd., All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.